- What is column-level lineage?
- What do the numbers that show up in lineage mean?
- Can I be notified if there is a change in downstream dashboards or a schema drift?
- Can Atlan send me an alert if a column drops?
- How does Atlan handle lineage from Spark jobs?
- Why is my Databricks lineage API not working?
- How to obtain upstream lineage if I connect to a Tableau data asset?
- How is the Atlan lineage graph depicted using Power BI measures?
- How can Atlan generate lineage upstream from the data warehouse layer?
- How does column lineage work?
- How does say, a snowflake connection in Atlan know that the table A referenced in LookerML/sql in Looker is actually the same table A?
- What is a process?
- Why is lineage available for table level but not for column level?
- When using Tableau dashboards, does lineage only cover calculated fields in the Tableau?
- Is there a way to lineage from Netsuite to Snowflake?
- What lineage do you support?
- Why is the SQL query visible only in snowflake process and not in dbt process nodes
- Can Atlan read a dump of SQL statements to create lineage?
Product Capabilities — Lineage
Frequently asked questions about lineage-related product capabilities