While Atlan currently does not support native integration with NetSuite, you can create and catalog NetSuite assets using Atlan APIs. This will allow you to create NetSuite assets in Atlan and also generate lineage between these assets and any other sources (including Snowflake) using our lineage APIs.
- What is column-level lineage?
- What do the numbers in lineage view mean?
- Can I be notified if there is a change in downstream dashboards or a schema drift?
- How does Atlan handle lineage from Spark jobs?
- Why is my Databricks lineage API not working?
- How to obtain upstream lineage if I connect to a Tableau data asset?
- How is the Atlan lineage graph depicted using Power BI measures?
- How can Atlan generate lineage upstream from the data warehouse layer?
- How does column lineage work?
- How does say, a snowflake connection in Atlan know that the table A referenced in LookerML/sql in Looker is actually the same table A?