The Salesforce Object API doesn't expose this information as of now. Here's a list of all metadata we are able to pull today. The field object has an inline help text and description. The API exposes the help text but not the description. Our team is working on evaluating whether there are any new Salesforce APIs that'll likely be released which will expose this information.
- Does Atlan have a way of working over the IBM Informix database?
- Sources Power BI
- We are going to be moving our MySQL database MySQL to another server.
- Does Atlan have the ability to use multiple AzureAD tenants within a single instance?
- I want to connect AWS Athena and Glue, what's the difference?
- What is a Power BI Datasource asset in Atlan and how is it different from a Power BI Dataflow?
- Why do some workflows take longer?
- Why does the description from Salesforce not show up in the Atlan integration?
- How can I reuse my documentation from dbt?
- Why is the View button for Tableau unavailable?