The Salesforce Object API doesn't expose this information as of now. Here's a list of all metadata we are able to pull today. The field object has an inline help text and description. The API exposes the help text but not the description. Our team is working on evaluating whether there are any new Salesforce APIs that'll likely be released which will expose this information.
- dbt Single-Tenant vs Multi-Tenant
- Workflow is Failing with: Delete percentage is more than 80.0. Exiting.
- Can the Hive crawler connect to an independent Hive metastore?
- How is lineage from procedures deduced in Atlan?
- Are there any dbt assets that cannot be viewed in dbt?
- Why is the first miner run taking so long to finish?
- Are there any extra steps required for rerunning the miner?
- How to monitor for runaway queries?
- What is the crawler logic for a deprecated asset?
- Is the existing file in the bucket overwritten when uploading the JSON files?