Orchestration tools (i.e. Airflow) historically have not been asset-aware so there is no method for Atlan to extract lineage information. However, Atlan customers can embed our Lineage API in their Airflow DAGs to push lineage relationships into Atlan.
- What is column-level lineage?
- What do the numbers that show up in lineage mean?
- Can my team be notified if there is a change in dashboards downstream / notified if there is schema drift?
- Can Atlan send me an alert if a column drops?
- How does Atlan handle lineage from Spark jobs?
- Why is my Databricks lineage API not working?
- How to obtain upstream lineage if I connect to a Tableau data asset?
- How is the Atlan lineage graph depicted using Power BI measures?
- How can Atlan generate lineage upstream from the data warehouse layer?
- How does column lineage work?