Once you have configured the Fivetran user permissions, you can establish a connection between Atlan and Fivetran.
To crawl metadata from Fivetran, complete the following steps.
Select the source
To select Fivetran as your source:
- In the top right of any screen, navigate to New and then click New Workflow.
- From the list of packages, select Fivetran Enrichment and click on Setup Workflow.
To enter your Fivetran credentials:
- For API Key enter the API key you generated.
- For API Secret enter the API secret you generated.
- At the bottom of the form, click the Test Authentication button to confirm connectivity to Fivetran using these details.
- When successful, at the bottom of the screen click Next.
Run the crawler
You can now run the Fivetran crawler.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Run to run the crawler once, immediately.
- Click Schedule & Run to schedule the crawler to run hourly, daily, weekly or monthly.
Once the crawler has completed running, you will see the assets in Atlan's asset page! 🎉