If an asset like a table or a schema is removed from Redshift, it will also be automatically removed from Atlan during the next workflow run. Such assets are archived in Atlan (soft-deleted), so that they do not appear in search results by default. You can only access archived assets through discovery.
- Why is the workflow config or new workflow button not working?
- How does Atlan work with dbt single tenant vs multi-tenant?
- How to configure custom cron schedules?
- Workflow is Failing with: Delete percentage is more than 80.0. Exiting.
- Can the Hive crawler connect to an independent Hive metastore?
- What does API only mean?
- Is Atlan compatible with data quality tools?
- How is lineage from procedures deduced in Atlan?
- Are there any dbt assets that cannot be viewed in dbt?
- Why is the first miner run taking so long to finish?