Admin users can control access to the reporting center for member users in their organization. If enabled, member users will be able to view the following dashboards:
- Assets dashboard to monitor assets
- Glossary dashboard to track metrics for glossaries, categories, and terms
- Insights dashboard to track metrics for queries
- Usage and cost dashboard to track asset usage and associated costs
To allow member users to view the reporting center, follow these steps.
Enable member users to view reports
To enable member users to view the reporting center:
- From the left menu in Atlan, click Admin.
- Under Workspace, click Labs.
- Under the Preview features heading of the Labs page, turn on Open reporting for member users.
If you would like to revoke access, follow the steps above to turn it off.