At Atlan, we have two core philosophies on integrations:
- Simple setup with out-of-the-box connectors. In three steps, you'll have your sources connected, with activity logs and automated Slack alerts for easy monitoring.
- Extensible through Open APIs. We've built Atlan on an Open API architecture, so every action on Atlan can be driven by APIs. This means you can bring in any data product you want, from any source.
- Amazon Athena
- Amazon Redshift
- AWS Glue (including S3)
- Google BigQuery
- Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP HANA
Business intelligence tools
- Amazon QuickSight
- Microsoft Power BI
- Qlik Sense Cloud
- Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows
Data movement tools
Data quality tools
Didn't find a tool in your stack?
You can use Atlan's Open APIs to bring in metadata from any source in the modern data stack. For example:
- Amazon DynamoDB
- AWS S3 buckets and objects
- Google Cloud Storage buckets and objects
- Microsoft Azure Data Lake Storage containers and objects