To retrieve lineage from Databricks, complete the following steps.
Select the extractor
To select the Databricks Lineage extractor:
- In the top right of any screen, navigate to New and then click New Workflow.
- From the filters along the top, click Miner.
- From the list of packages, select Databricks Lineage and click on Setup Workflow.
Configure the extractor
To configure the Databricks Lineage extractor:
- For Connection, select the connection to extract. (To select a connection, the crawler must have already run.)
Run the extractor
To run the Databricks Lineage extractor, after completing the steps above:
- To run the extractor once, immediately, at the bottom of the screen click the Run button.
- To schedule the extractor to run hourly, daily, weekly or monthly, at the bottom of the screen click the Schedule & Run button.
Once the extractor has completed running, you will see lineage for Databricks assets! 🎉