Atlan tracks schema changes for SQL sources that can be viewable in the asset’s Activity Log. However, Atlan is not a schema registry as that’s better served by your data modeling tool, such as dbt.
- Will Atlan send a notification if there's a new table added to my schema?
- Can Atlan track schema changes?
- Why can hard deleted assets be restored immediately after deletion?
- How does version control work for description changes made in source tools vs. the Atlan UI?
- Where do Source Owners come from for Power BI assets?
- If an asset is deleted via API, will workflows recreate the asset on the next
- Why am I unable to to see any tables or columns under database, only schema?
- Is it possible to add a PDF to Asset Readme?
- What signals Atlan to auto-add the "Deprecated" certifications e.g. Looker?
- Can I search for assets by Readme, Description, or Metadata contents?