The API is eventually consistent. This means that there is a short window of time, up to a few minutes, during which you can use the restore API endpoint to restore the asset that was hard deleted — even if it no longer appears in the UI.
- Can I add the Google Sheets extension for everyone in my organization?
- Troubleshooting usage and popularity metrics
- Troubleshooting playbooks
- Can I update input type for existing custom metadata?
- What is the timeframe for recently verified assets?
- Why do dbt descriptions keep getting deleted?
- Will Atlan send a notification if there's a new table added to my schema?
- Can Atlan track schema changes?
- Why can hard deleted assets be immediately restored after deletion?
- How does version control work for description changes in source tools vs. Atlan?