Access to querying assets can be controlled through Atlan’s persona-based data policies. In order to prevent query abuse, there is a default limit of 100 on the number of rows in each query.
- Can I follow the background processes of workflows in Argo?
- Does Atlan integrate with MongoDB?
- Can Atlan integrate with Talend or Matillion?
- What is the recommended path for pagination of asset searches with scroll API?
- Can we switch off the query feature due to data security concerns?
- Can I use Python or R to query data?
- Can we restrict who can query our data warehouse?
- What controls the frequency of queries?
- Can I query to any DW/DL?
- How does Atlan access the data for queries?