To delete a connection and its assets, complete the following steps.
Select the utility
To select the connection delete utility:
- In the top right of any screen, navigate to New and then click New Workflow.
- From the filters along the top, click Utility.
- From the list of packages, select Connection Delete and click on Setup Workflow.
Select the connection
To select the connection to delete:
- Under Connection select the existing connection you want to delete.
- For Delete Strategy choose how you want to delete that connection and its assets:
- To soft-delete the connection and its assets, choose Archive.
- To fully purge the connection and its assets, choose Delete.
Run the utility
To delete the connection and its assets, after completing the steps above:
- At the bottom of the page, click Run.
Once the utility has completed running, you will no longer see the assets in Atlan's asset page! 🎉