🤓 Who can do this? You will need to be an admin user in Atlan to invite users.
To invite new users to Atlan, without SSO:
- From the left menu of any screen, click Admin.
- Under Workspace click Users.
- Click the Invite Users button.
- Under Invite users to Default enter one or more email addresses of the users to invite.
🚨 Careful! Atlan does not allow the use of disposable email addresses. You will receive an error indicating this if you attempt to send an invitation to one.
- (Optional) To the right of each email, click Member to change the role of the user.
- Click the Send Invite button.
Your user(s) will now receive an email with a link to sign up on Atlan! 🎉
💪 Did you know? When SSO is enabled, you do not need to invite users through Atlan — they should only be invited through the SSO provider. Any users mapped to the SAML app can log into Atlan via SSO. A user will be created for them automatically if one does not already exist. Admins can also assign default user roles for SSO to give appropriate permissions to users as soon as they log into Atlan.