🤓 Who can do this? You will need to be an admin user in Atlan to invite users.
To invite new users to Atlan, without SSO:
- From the left menu of any screen, click Admin.
- Under Workspace click Users.
- Click the Invite Users button.
- Under Invite users to Default enter one or more email addresses of the users to invite.
🚨 Careful! Atlan does not allow the use of disposable email addresses. You will receive an error indicating this if you attempt to send an invitation to one.
- (Optional) To the right of each email, click Member to change the role of the user.
- Click the Send Invite button.
Your user(s) will now receive an email with a link to sign up on Atlan! 🎉
💪 Did you know? When SSO is enabled, you do not need to invite users. Instead, any users mapped to the SAML app can log into Atlan via SSO. A user will be created for them automatically if one does not already exist.