The Snowflake workflow has in-built differential crawling capabilities, which means it will crawl updates that have been made across assets in the Snowflake system and sync them to Atlan. This way, any incremental metadata changes happening in Snowflake are made available in Atlan after each workflow run.
- Can I follow the background processes of workflows in Argo?
- Does Atlan integrate with MongoDB?
- Can Atlan integrate with Talend or Matillion?
- What is the recommended path for pagination of asset searches with scroll API?
- Can we switch off the query feature due to data security concerns?
- Can I use Python or R to query data?
- Can we restrict who can query our data warehouse?
- What controls the frequency of queries?
- Can I query to any DW/DL?
- How does Atlan access the data for queries?