Atlan is a constantly updated data catalog of all your data assets and knowledge. It enables you to identify and access data fast, as well as tribal knowledge and business context. Atlan allows for powerful, intelligent search. It returns relevant search results even if your search keywords contain typos, singular/plural mismatches, and other mistakes.
- Is it possible to search for fields across all data sources? And receive assistance with rationalizing data model designs if you have duplicates between sources?
- Is it possible to conduct a search based on data/value to locate assets with that value?
- How do I get exact search results in the Discover /assets view?
- How does Atlan handle archived/deleted assets?
- Why don't I see more results when searching using the search bar (or Cmd + K)?