If the certification status of an asset is marked as deprecated, it will be archived (or soft-deleted) in Atlan. The status of the asset will remain unchanged during the next crawler run.
- dbt Single-Tenant vs Multi-Tenant
- Workflow is Failing with: Delete percentage is more than 80.0. Exiting.
- Can the Hive crawler connect to an independent Hive metastore?
- How is lineage from procedures deduced in Atlan?
- Are there any dbt assets that cannot be viewed in dbt?
- Why is the first miner run taking so long to finish?
- Are there any extra steps required for rerunning the miner?
- How to monitor for runaway queries?
- What is the crawler logic for a deprecated asset?
- Is the existing file in the bucket overwritten when uploading the JSON files?