The miner package is only able to pick up the transformation SQLs that run on a schedule (daily/weekly/monthly). If the miner is set to run on a schedule (for example, daily), it will pick up the transformation queries that have been executed over the past day in Snowflake and parse them to generate lineage.
- What is column-level lineage?
- What do the numbers that show up in lineage mean?
- Can I be notified if there is a change in downstream dashboards or a schema drift?
- Can Atlan send me an alert if a column drops?
- How does Atlan handle lineage from Spark jobs?
- Why is my Databricks lineage API not working?
- How to obtain upstream lineage if I connect to a Tableau data asset?
- How is the Atlan lineage graph depicted using Power BI measures?
- How can Atlan generate lineage upstream from the data warehouse layer?
- How does column lineage work?