The miner package is only able to pick up the transformation SQLs that run on a schedule (daily/weekly/monthly). If the miner is set to run on a schedule (say daily), it will pick up the transformation queries that have been executed over the past day in Snowflake and will parse them to generate lineage.
- Can my team be notified if there is a change in dashboards downstream / notified if there is schema drift?
- Can Atlan send me an alert if a column drops?
- How does Atlan handle lineage from spark jobs?
- My Databricks Lineage API doesn't seem to be working
- Could you obtain the asset's upstream lineage if you connect to a Tableau data asset?
- How is the Atlan lineage graph depicted using Power BI measures?
- How can Atlan generate lineage upstream from the data warehouse layer?
- How does Column Lineage work?
- How does say, a snowflake connection in Atlan know that the table A referenced in LookerML/sql in Looker is actually the same table A?
- What is a process?