Access control policies currently do not have any impact on asset display in the lineage graph. However, if any assets are restricted, the properties and attributes of such assets will also be restricted from viewing on the asset sidebar. The metadata policy assigned to your users will control the asset metadata they can view in the sidebar.
- Can I create a multi-step approval workflow in Atlan?
- Can restricting access to certain assets impact the lineage view?
- How can a user with a member role query tables?
- I am having issues editing a persona, purpose, or policy
- How do you become an Admin for a connection?
- How do we change our Atlan URL?
- How can I add my own branding?