If the keywords you're searching by is present in the asset name or description, only then will the asset appear in your search results. You can also use a variety of filters to narrow down your search.
- Can I add the Google Sheets extension for everyone in my organization?
- Can I update input type for existing custom metadata?
- What is the timeframe for recently verified assets?
- Why do dbt descriptions keep getting deleted?
- Will Atlan send a notification if there's a new table added to my schema?
- Can Atlan track schema changes?
- Why can hard deleted assets be immediately restored after deletion?
- How does version control work for description changes in source tools vs. Atlan?
- Where do Source Owners come from for Power BI assets?
- If an asset is deleted via API, will workflows recreate the asset on the next run?