Once you've scheduled or run a workflow you can modify its configuration at any time. The configuration that can be modified may vary by workflow but the general steps remain consistent.
To modify the configuration of an existing workflow, complete the following steps.
- On the left of any screen, navigate to Workflow.
- Under Workflow Center select an existing workflow tile.
- On the right of the screen, click on the previous run of that workflow you want to modify.
- Towards the top of the screen, change to the Config tab.
- Proceed through the steps to modify different parts of the workflow configuration:
- In the Credential step use the Edit Credentials button to change the credentials for the source.
- In the Connection step use the Edit Connection button to change the connection details. (For example, modify whether or not querying or data previews are allowed for the source.)
- In the Metadata step use the selectors to modify which metadata to include and exclude.
- Once you've made your updates, click the Update button to save the changes.
- You can optionally run the workflow with the new configuration immediately.
- You will need to confirm your changes by clicking the Yes button.
That's it — next time you run the workflow, or it runs on its schedule, it will use your changes! 🎉