Once you've scheduled or run a workflow you can modify its configuration at any time. The configuration that can be modified may vary by workflow but the general steps remain consistent.
To modify the configuration of an existing workflow, complete the following steps.
- On the left of any screen, navigate to Workflow.
- Under Monitor select an existing workflow tile. (You may need to expand the run history or filter first.)
- From the Workflow Run History table, click on the previous run of the workflow you want to modify.
- In the upper left of the screen, change to the Config tab.
- Modify the parts of the workflow configuration you require:
- Under <Connector> Credential use the Edit Credentials button to change the credentials for the source.
- Under Connection use the Edit Connection button to change the connection details:
- Modify whether or not querying or data previews are allowed for the source.
- Modify the query row limit to enable exporting large query results via email.
- Under Metadata use the selectors to modify which metadata to include and exclude.
- Once you've made your updates, click the Update button to save the changes.
- You can optionally run the workflow with the new configuration immediately.
- You will need to confirm your changes by clicking the Yes button.
That's it — next time you run the workflow, or it runs on its schedule, it will use your changes! 🎉
🚨 Careful! If you modify the Metadata portion any previously crawled metadata that is now excluded will be archived on the next workflow run.