Once you have crawled assets from Amazon Redshift you can mine its query history to construct lineage.
To mine lineage from Amazon Redshift, complete the following steps.
Select the miner
To select the Amazon Redshift miner:
- In the top right of any screen, navigate to New and then click New Workflow.
- From the filters along the top, click Miner.
- From the list of packages, select Redshift Miner and click on Setup Workflow.
Configure the miner
To configure the Amazon Redshift miner:
- For Connection, select the connection to mine. (To select a connection, the crawler must have already run.)
- For Miner extraction method select Query History.
- For Start time choose the earliest date from which to mine query history.
- (Optional) For Control Config, if Atlan support has provided you a custom control configuration, select Custom and enter the configuration into the Custom Config box.
Run the miner
To run the Amazon Redshift miner, after completing the steps above:
- To run the miner once, immediately, at the bottom of the screen click the Run button.
- To schedule the miner to run hourly, daily, weekly or monthly, at the bottom of the screen click the Schedule & Run button.
Once the miner has completed running, you will see lineage for Amazon Redshift assets that were created in Amazon Redshift between the start time and when the miner ran! 🎉