Need to redirect users to important information that's outside Atlan?
You can add links to internal or external URLs within an asset profile. These can help your team better understand the contextual information for your asset.
To add resources to your assets, follow these steps:
- On the Atlan homepage, click Assets in the left menu.
- Click on an asset to open the asset profile.
- In the navigation bar to the right of the asset profile, click Resources.
- Click +Add Resource and paste your URL.
- For Title, type a title for your resource.
Your resource is now ready to use! 🎉
Once you've added a resource, click +Add in the Resource menu to add more resources for your asset. You can also edit or delete them to curate your list of resources.